If you’re looking for another arena brawler, be sure to keep an eye out for Lego Brawls coming to the Nintendo Switch this Summer. The Nintendo website narrows it down to a June launch. This title started out life as an Apple Arcade exclusive on iOS in 2019.
“a fast-paced 4v4 multiplayer brawler set in the LEGO universe, bringing players of all ages together for non-stop action that can be enjoyed anywhere and at any time. In LEGO Brawls, players will create and customize their own characters, collaborate with teammates and battle it out across iconic locations in classic LEGO themes, including the world of NINJAGO.”
- Design your own heroic minifig with unique brawling abilities!
- Build ridiculous power-ups out of bricks!
- Work with your team to control iconic LEGO levels!
- Compete in 8 different arenas, including classic favorites like Castle and newcomers like Jurassic World!
- Expand your collection of minifigs and power-ups!
- Become the ultimate brawler!
Will you be checking out this game when it arrives on the Nintendo Switch? Tell us down below.