Bitcoin IRA™ Now Offers Over 60 Types of Cryptocurrencies inside your IRA
Bitcoin IRA, the world’s first and most secure digital asset IRA technology platform, today announced that users will be able to invest in over 60 types of cryptocurrencies, including (ADA), (SOL), (DOT) and many more. The additional crypto offerings are now available through both the IRA website and through their mobile app, which can be installed on both Apple (NASDAQ:) and Android devices.
New cryptocurrency additions include:
- Cardano (ADA) uses proof-of-stake (PoS) to validate transfers and was founded by Charles Hoskinson, one of Ethereum’s co-founders. It is the largest proof-of-stake cryptocurrency and uses far less energy than proof-of-work protocols, like that of Bitcoin. Cardano’s price has grown over 1100% since the beginning of 2021.
- Solana (SOL) is known as the fastest blockchain in the world with 400-millisecond block times. It is censorship resistant and has 400 projects across DeFi, NFTs, Web3.0 and more. Solana’s price has grown over 8650% since the beginning of 2021.
- Chainlink (LINK) is a decentralized oracle network and cryptocurrency based on . Two of its many uses include enabling legal agreements and supporting decentralized finance, or DeFi. Chainlink has grown over 110% since the beginning of 2021.
- Polkadot (DOT) is a 100% open-source protocol that was developed with the goal of enabling a completely decentralized web. Founded by Web3 foundation, it easily adapts to change and ensures all stakeholders have a voice. Polkadot’s price has grown over 108% since the beginning of 2021.
- And many more popular cryptocurrencies – See the entire list here
Bitcoin IRA’s platform has many features and benefits to help investors grow their wealth and save on taxes, including:
- World’s First Crypto IRA App – Users can buy, sell, and swap assets in their self-directed retirement accounts any time at their convenience on the Bitcoin IRA mobile app, available on iOS and Android devices, as well as on their website.
- Earn Monthly Interest – Earn up to 6%1 interest on assets including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and cash with IRA Earn.
- The best security in the industry – Their crypto IRAs have world-class security3 with up to $700-million2 custody insurance.
- Save With a Tax-Advantaged Account – Users may benefit from potential tax deductions, tax-free growth on earnings as well as tax credits.
“Since we founded Bitcoin IRA, our goal has been to help investors retire with the power of cryptocurrencies in a diversified and secure IRA. That’s why we’re thrilled to announce that our users can now invest in Cardano, Solana and Chainlink, in addition to over 60 of the most innovative cryptocurrencies around,”
said Chris Kline, Co-Founder and Chief Operations Officer of Bitcoin IRA.
Investing in cryptocurrencies with Bitcoin IRA is growing in popularity, as the platform surpassed over 100,000 users, making it the most trusted and preferred platform to invest in cryptos within a retirement account.
Join to get the flipside of crypto
Upgrade your inbox and get our DailyCoin editors’ picks 1x a week delivered straight to your inbox.
You can always unsubscribe with just 1 click.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.