Raven Software has said that it’s investigating an issue with Call of Duty: Warzone 2 Battle Pass whereby players encounter the “Max Tokens” error when attempting to spend their tokens. A fix has not been found at the time of this writing but the issue apparently plagues all platforms. Raven Software has released a list of known issues that have been reported since Warzone 2.0 went live yesterday, so make sure to check out the Known Issues list below if you’re having trouble following the day-one patch.
Call of Duty: Warzone 2 Battle Pass and other known issues – full list (November 17, 2022)
- [All Platforms] Battle Tokens Error: An issue is being investigated that is causing players to encounter the “Max Tokens” error when attempting to spend tokens in the Battle Pass.
- [All Platforms] Social Menu: Some players are unable to access the Social Menu.
- [All Platforms] Operator Executions: An issue is being investigated that prevents players from equipping the default Operator Executions.
- [All Platforms] Play Again Disabled: The Play Again button after a match has been disabled while we investigate an issue.
Battle Royale issues:
- [All Platforms] Inconsistent AAR: We’re investigating an issue that is preventing the After Action Report from consistently appearing for Players. This does not impact XP gains.
- [All Platforms] Missing Squad Widget: We’re aware of an issue causing squad members to not appear on the Squad Widget on the bottom left of the in-game interface.
- [All Platforms] Skipping Downed Phase: Some Players are Eliminated in situations where they should have been Downed.