Grinch punch is a fun and festive drink for the holidays that comes together with just 4 ingredients! This tasty drink is bursting with lime and strawberry flavor. It’s the perfect addition to any Christmas meal!
Grinch Punch Recipe
If you’re looking for a beverage that will light up any holiday party, this Grinch punch is the best choice! My kids LOVE this punch. It’s one of their favorite Christmas treats! Good news is, this tasty punch only takes 4 simple ingredients to make. So if your kids are anything like mine and bug you to make it all winter long, you can whip it up with ease!
This Grinch punch is frothy, fizzy, and SO refreshing! It’s made with Sprite, lime sherbet, and green Hawaiian Punch for the perfect color. It’s so easy to mix up and only takes a couple of minutes! In fact, this is something the kids can make while you finish preparing your Christmas dinner! To complete your meal, you’ll also have to try out my Grinch cookies for dessert! The combination will transport you to Whoville!
You only need 4 ingredients to make this festive Grinch punch! It’s so simple but will have the kids (and adults) raving! For all measurements, check out the recipe card below.
- Hawaiian Punch: I used green Hawaiian Punch for the perfect Grinch color. The green Hawaiian Punch is kiwi strawberry flavor which is so refreshing! If you can’t find this flavor of Hawaiian Punch, you can also use lemon lime Kool Aid to achieve this green color.
- Sprite: To make this drink nice and bubbly. You can also use 7-UP or ginger ale! I always use diet or zero sugar soda to keep this drink from being too sugary.
- Lime Sherbet: In my opinion, this is what makes Grinch punch so good. It makes the drink creamy, frothy, and gives it tasty lime flavor! Combined with the Hawaiian Punch and sliced strawberries, this Grinch punch will have your taste buds singing. If you want your Grinch punch to be creamier, you can use vanilla ice cream instead. This will make it taste more like a float.
- Strawberries: You really can’t go wrong with fresh strawberries in your drink. I cut them into the shape of a heart for a little added Christmas cheer!
How to Make Boozy Grinch Punch
This Grinch punch is non-alcoholic and kid-friendly, but if you want to make a pitcher for the adults, feel free to add a splash of vodka, rum, or swap out the Sprite for prosecco or champagne.
How to Make Grinch Punch
This green punch recipe is perfect for your next Christmas party! It only takes 5 minutes to mix up. You may want to make a double batch, this stuff always goes fast whenever I make it. It’s just too refreshing to resist!
- Start With Hawaiian Punch: To a pitcher or large punch bowl, add the chilled green Hawaiian punch.
- Add Soda: Stir in the Sprite or lemon-lime soda.
- Add Sherbet: Drop 4-5 scoops of green sherbet into the pitcher.
- Finish With Sliced Strawberries: Garnish with strawberry heart slices.
- Serve: Pour into glasses and enjoy! Garnish cups with fun Christmas sprinkles if you want.
Decorating Your Glasses
To really impress your guests this holiday season, try decorating your glasses! Just before serving, dip the rim of a glass into corn syrup, then dip into red sanding sugar, green sanding sugar, or holiday sprinkles!
This Grinch punch is best served immediately. This way, the sherbet is nice and frothy and the soda pop still has the perfect amount of fizz. It will last in the fridge in an airtight pitcher for about 2 hours. The longer it sits, the soda may go flat.
To a large pitcher, add the chilled green Hawaiian punch.
Stir in the sprite or lemon-lime soda.
Drop 4-5 scoops of green sherbet into the pitcher.
Garnish with strawberry heart slices.
Pour into glasses and enjoy! Garnish cups with fun Christmas sprinkles if you want.
Serving1cupCalories133kcal (7%)Carbohydrates33g (11%)Protein0.4g (1%)Fat0.3gSaturated Fat0.05gPolyunsaturated Fat0.1gMonounsaturated Fat0.02gCholesterol0.004mgSodium18mg (1%)Potassium215mg (6%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar29g (32%)Vitamin A4IUVitamin C10mg (12%)Calcium20mg (2%)Iron0.3mg (2%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.