PlayStation Wrap-Up 2022 has launched but many PS5 and PS4 owners are finding it is not working for them. The site is kicking up error messages that read “Application error: a client-side exception has occurred”, while some players are not getting their stats even when they can get in. Here’s how to get around these problems.
How to fix the PlayStation Wrap-Up 2022 “Application error: a client-side exception has occurred” not working message
When trying to visit the PlayStation Wrap-Up site, most players are greeted with an error message that reads “Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information)” halfway through the loading process. There is a way to get around this error message, but you may have to be quick!
- Sign in to the PlayStation website through the PlayStation Store.
- Make sure you’re not signed back out when you close the site.
- Open the PlayStation Wrap-Up site
- If the error message appears, refresh the page. This may clear the loading error and let you begin the process
- If a page refresh doesn’t work, quickly click on the “View My Page” link while the Loading screen is showing
Once into the website, some players are finding they cannot generate their stats. To be able to take part in PlayStation Wrap-Up 2022, players must:
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Have played 10 or more hours on PS4 or PS5 between January 1 and December 31, 2022
- Consent to the collection of “Full Data” from their PS5 system settings
- Consent to the collection of “Additional Data” from their PS4 system settings
If you meet all of the above criteria and your stats still aren’t being generated, you may have to wait until demand on the site has been reduced.