It’s Monday, which means a brand new week for PS5 restock news. Those in both the US and UK have the chance to secure a new PS5 system. Read on for the latest must-know information in this PSLS PS5 Restock Update for June 27, 2022.
Which US stores have PS5 stock for today, June 27?
US PS5 Console Restock Update
For today, June 27, those in the US will want to make sure that they are fully signed up for drops from both PlayStation Direct and Amazon.com. Drops are expected this week, so those hoping to snag a PS5 will want to monitor their email inboxes closely for the best chance of spotting the invite, heading through to check out, and securing that purchase.
- PS Direct – Registering interest!
- Amazon – Registering interest!
- Best Buy – Expected soon!
- GameStop – Restock occurred on June 24.
- Target – Reporting its stock levels every day on the Target website.
- Walmart – Restocked on June 2.
- Sam’s Club – Drop happened on May 19.
- BJs – Bundle restock happened on May 19.
- AntOnline – Digital Editions restocked on June 14.
US PS5 Accessories Restock Update
While it’s difficult to find a PS5 system in stock, peripherals for the next-gen Sony system are in more generous supply. Check out the above links for some of our highlights.
Which UK stores have PS5 stock for today, June 27?
For today, June 27, those in the UK should head to ShopTo and check stock levels there.
Failing that, BT Shop, Game, and The Game Collection are all offering bundles of varying prices.
In other PlayStation news, the new Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update brings the Bifrost Bundle and Dawn of Ragnarok fixes. Cyberpunk 2077’s issues are now being blamed on an external QA company. Check out this $25 PS5 knock-off that you can buy until the shortage ends.