r/Health – Experts name four ‘healthy’ dietary changes that could cause poor gut health


Reading that blurb about carbonation, I know that seltzer and sparkling water make up 99% of my daily hydration with coffee being the other 1%, and yeah, I have bubblegut constantly. With all the new flavors and stuff on the market, I can totally see that being a contributing factor.

But, as another poster mentioned, I’ve also had covid at least twice, and that has done all sorts of really /s fun things to my body.

Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings