Deep Silver has announced a massive Saints Row update for November, which will feature over 200 fixes and improvements among other things, as previously promised. The developer thanked fans for their patience and offered a preview of what’s coming, with “huge priority” being given to fixing co-op issues, and challenges and collectibles.
Overview of Saints Row update – November 2022
Other than addressing co-op and challenges & collectibles, here’s what Deep Silver has planned for Saints Row:
- Combat encounters that are better balanced, more fun and more rewarding in terms of progression
- More Saints roaming completed districts, as well as introducing new district tiers
- Loads of new ways to manage your incredible fleet of vehicles, including more slots to use and 7 new garage locations
- You should see more pedestrians and police, collectibles should be easier to find, and you’ll be able to escape notoriety levels more easily
- A voice pitch slider! One of the most requested features, you’ll be able customize your Boss’ personality even further
- Haptic Feedback for PS5 DualSense controllers is being added back in for weapons
- Plus tons more improvements based on your feedback…
A release date for the patch has not been announced. Complete patch notes will be released nearer the time and we’ll keep our readers posted.