Apart from an all-new title called Mina the Hollower, the latest Yacht Club Games Presents broadcast revealed a free update and three downloadable content packs coming to Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon.
Here’s the full rundown via the official announcement:
This FREE update will add new accessibility options, bug fixes, and quality of life improvements:
- You can now control how fast the board fills up when you fall in battle.
- Multiplayer tips when the match ends
- New portraits
- Tally screen now shows what the CPU’s level is
It will also include a new playable character- Random Knight! This mysterious combatant will appear in camp after you’ve already recruited a few knights. When you start a new adventure with Random Knight, he will randomly become one of your unlocked characters!
Upcoming DLC Packs
Next, we’d like to pull back the development curtain on our expansive slate of downloadable content that will be available in 3 DLC packs!
- Online V.S. Mode. That’s right, soon you’ll be able to go head-to-head with your friends and other puzzlers around the world.
- Mod Support features for the PC version of the game
- New playable characters, enemies and bosses, relics and items, hidden secrets, and much much more!
Both this free update and the three DLC packs are “coming soon” to Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon. Will you be trying this new content out? Leave a comment down below.