While the release date and new gameplay was grabbing all the attention from The Game Awards, the Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Collector’s Edition flew under the radar despite including a replica Lightsaber hilt. The downside is that it’s only available in limited numbers and understandably comes with a fairly high price tag.
What’s in the Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Collector’s Edition?
The Collector’s Edition includes a full-sized, fully functional replica of Cal Kestis‘ lightsaber hilt, but not the blade. It will be compatible with the lightsaber blades available at Galaxy’s Edge if players want to go for the full weapon, but these are sold separately. The full contents of the Collector’s edition are:
- A copy of STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™ for PlayStation 5
- Full-sized (17”), fully functioning replica lightsaber hilt (blade not included)
- Premium magnetic box for lightsaber hilt
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Obi-Wan Kenobi™ inspired “Jedi Survival” Cosmetic Pack
- The “Hermit” Cosmetic
- The “Hermit” Lightsaber Set
- The “Combustion” Blaster Set
- Premium collector’s box
The Collector’s Edition is available exclusively from Limited Run. Although it’s also available on Xbox Series X|S and PC, the Collector’s Edition will be restricted to 4,000 copies worldwide on each platform and it will come with a hefty price tag of $299.99. Pre-orders are available now.